 Off-Topic / Debate / 3085
    Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) We've been around this particular mulberry bush before and I continue to hold with the stance that "good" and "morals" can be objective, correct ones are based on life affirmation. Further, I hold that I can very well label a particular (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —James Brown
   (...) Multiple times, I think, although it hasn't always been you on my dance card. (...) I highly suspect that we are of similar minds on this issue, and just keep insisting on different definitions. My position in a nutshell, morals=subjective, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)