 Off-Topic / Debate / 3078
  Re: Bicentennial Man and Immortality (was Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Point taken. You're absolutely right. Savor the moment, it comes so RARELY in discourse with me... To be actually immortal means to not be able to choose not to be immortal. However, I think for this discussion we are using Immortality (incorrectly, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bicentennial Man and Immortality (was Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) Ah.... *bask* (...) I relaised latyer that we were talking about Asimov's robot, which movie now apparently has made it into release. I wonder if it'll go staright-to-video here or not get here at all. (...) Well, I hadn't been reading the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)