 Off-Topic / Debate / 3049
Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:19:25 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:
Tim Rueger wrote:

Molly Ivins (the columnist, based in Dallas,
I think) has been using "Dubya" to refer to
GWBush for some time now, well before Trudeau.

Molly Ivins should go to China, Cuba, or some other Communist country
where she belongs. What a pugnacious malcontent!

Pugnacious.  What a great word.  I'm going to find a way to work
that into conversation tomorrow night at the little party we're
throwing.  Thanks. :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/