 Off-Topic / Debate / 301
Clinton: Amoral?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:24:09 GMT

Beaker wrote:
<masterful essay, clearly delineating the key points about rule of law>

Wow. Great job.

Some key points I think need more amplification:

- Jim feels, as I do, that the current sexual harassement laws are
flawed, but that the president has to be bound by them just as any other
person is. Where we differ is that I feel a course open to him would
have been to publicly say "this law is unjust and I am prepared to face
the consequences of my refusal to comply".

- The charge that Starr is on a witch hunt far afield from Whitewater is
shown for the crass Carville originated lie it is. Starr is where he is
because Reno put him into a spin trap. Remember, Reno is no friend of
justice, she is the bloody handed butcher of Waco, a murderer of
innocent children.

- This quote is the best one yet: "If it annoys you that traffic
cops routinely speed and run traffic lights, just wait." Wow.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.