 Off-Topic / Debate / 2924
    Re: Panaka is yellow? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) I just built it before coming to work this morning, and saw the pictures as well. it looks like they repeated the series of pictures twice. maybe they screwed up? If it is Panaka (We call him Captain Pancake at the office - Long story, along (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Panaka is yellow? —Dave Lovelace
   (...) Well spoken, Scott. This whole skin-tone thing must've started back in the 60's..what'd they have for part color back then? Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and White? Given those choices, I guess it was easy enough to just crank out the yellow heads, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)