 Off-Topic / Debate / 2858
Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Richard Franks wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Yes, and until I see otherwise from TLC, I consider the "illegal 2000
scans" to be "restrained and respectful use".  I really DO want to hear
from TLCabout it, one way or the other.

What do you think they will say, bearing in mind that these are secret,
not for public use documents?

Oh? - PROVE IT!  Quit shoving it down our throats as gospel, and PROVE IT.
SHOW us the documents proving these are "secret".  Are they limited
production/circulation?  Yes.  Secret?  PROVE IT.

LEGO made an official statement today:

   http://www.lugnet.com/announce/?n=415

--Todd