 Off-Topic / Debate / 28569
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:29:31 GMT

   1 - to think I used to think Reno was the worst AG ever, and it couldn’t get worse. I was half right... She was, at the time. I was also half wrong... Ashcroft is worse, far worse.

And who would have thought that the very next Attorney General would be so much worse than either of them?

Dave!