 Off-Topic / Debate / 28440
    Re: siggy testaroo —John Patterson
   (...) But it does make a point. I read a lot of old messages and it seems that there are some people here that want the forums to be what they want. If something does not fit their point of view about subject or style they let everyone know. Nazi (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: siggy testaroo —Richie Dulin
   (...) I think I understand your point, but, even so, I must say I don't think using that term is a good idea. (...) I would? I defer to your knowledge of the Israeli military - incidentally, I'm sure that's not the only thing about some of them that (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)