 Off-Topic / Debate / 28286
Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote:

   So you were trying to make me make a point that wasn’t lost on you anyway?

You started the game; I was just playing along.

   Why not just answer the point with some evidence instead of wasting everyone’s time?

“Wasting everyone’s time”??? Are you serious? The only time wasted is MINE every time I get into some insipid MPesque argument with YOU! If it’s YOUR time you are worried about, DON”T RESPOND.

For everyone else, it’s probably entertainment:-)

   Do you actually have anything to backup your assertion? If so, why not post it here, like Dave did?

Better yet, who asked you in the first place?

You did. By posting an assertion publicly with nothing to back it up.

Well, in a public forum, I responded to Dave! This may come as a shock, but everytime I post in a public forum is NOT a personal invitation to you to respond.

JOHN