 Off-Topic / Debate / 28269
    Re: Peeron inventories —John Patterson
   (...) If anyone is spring loaded to the piss off position it is you. Regardless of what the page number was, the inventory is incorrect. Valium might be in the future for you, or high blood pressure. You really need to calm down. Let's remove all (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Peeron inventories —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) Such a vast banquet of irony in so few words. (...) I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Would you care to show one of these 'emails with pictures' that you refer to? Since I don't remember ever sending you an email in (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Peeron inventories —John Patterson
   (...) I thought that I was answering David's e-mail to my e-mail address. Sorry, I am not too sure how to do all these tree things here and there. It wasn't you, It was mad David. John P (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)