 Off-Topic / Debate / 28263
    Re: BrickFest PDX 2007 - who's getting paid? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well, I'd rather see them all pay the fee beforehand, then be compensated (fee returned, nice lunch, whatever) after there's an indication how good the finances are (which is usually fairly apparent by the end of the public expo). ROSCO (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest PDX 2007 - who's getting paid? —Timothy Gould
   (...) That would seem like a fair compromise between risk and reward to me. Tim (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)