 Off-Topic / Debate / 28234
    Re: Technic sidebar thingie —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) So it's OK for you to abuse administrative privilege, as long as only one or two people are bothered by it? Especially if one of the two is a person that a significant people on LUGNET feel it's OK to bully? I just have to post here to say I (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

        Re: Technic sidebar thingie —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) Gimme a break. This is a prank gone wrong, not an abuse of power. Deleting all of a member's posts, or breaking links in a way that couldn't be restored, that would be an abuse. This was actually a little bit funny (and a little mean, I (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !