 Off-Topic / Debate / 28229
Re: Technic sidebar thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:35:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jude Beaudin wrote:
   Are you stalking me?!?

Nice dodge. It took about two minutes to look through your Lugnet post history.

   Try I do not post pictures of what I build because it is not a big motivation of mine and I currently do not have a camera.

This begs the question: Why post on a lego forum if not to share your lego things?

   I forgot there was a rule that all MOCs must be on Brickshelf or you are not allowed to post to LUGNET.

I’m not asking you to post every last MOC to Brickshelf, but you should at least include a representative sample there, even if you have to borrow other people’s event photos.

   Your entitled to your opinion, I personally feel you were in violation of the TOU but rather than ask for things to be deleted, I thing the murflement is a balanced compromise.

I’m impressed (well, more astonished) that you stuck to your guns after I questioned your credibility, relevance, and motives. But despite your netnannyish tendencies and troublesome endorsement of Eric-baiting, you seem like a pretty decent guy. How about you join Flickr? It’s great for lego discussion because it maximizes content while minimizing counterproductive forum drama. C’mon, we can subscribe to eachother’s photos. Mine are here. Hope to see you there!