 Off-Topic / Debate / 28181
Re: Tim's beef behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:58:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie wrote:
Tim, what was the last thing I did wrong? Refresh our memories -Snip-
Eric,

The last thing you did wrong was to submit a DMCA image against me for an image -snip-
Tim

I bow to your awesomeness. Ever think to ask for the images?

Why bother? I was legally allowed to use them and given your typical behaviour I
find it very unlikely you would volunteer to let me use them to poke fun at you.
You can twist and turn all you like but what you did was morally wrong in my
books and the books of many, many other people. So many people that there are
multitiudes of websites dedicated to how that law and the way it is abused is
morally wrong.

That was "Outside" LUGNET, now What'd I do "On" LUGNET?

I never said you did anything at Lugnet. All I did was disagree with Dave's
statement that "you are better than this". He never said "you are better than
this on Lugnet" and if he had I wouldn't have argued.

Again, bowing to your awesomeness.

Thank you.

Tim