 Off-Topic / Debate / 28166
  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

Dave, Please don't waste my time (and other) posting links to a site where you have to PAY to read the news. I'm sure you could have found the same basic info in a free link to post here. And just in case you try to say "it doesn't cost much in (...) (17 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Tom, I'd never knowingly link to a site that requires paying--I've never done so before and I still haven't--I don't have to pay for that site, so I can't figure out why you have to. (...) I found the free info and posted it. You know me--I'm (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

Dave, I access your original link, and I get: ---...--- Arar to stay on watch list, U.S. says PAUL KORING AND JEFF SALLOT From Tuesday's Globe and Mail WASHINGTON, OTTAWA — Maher Arar should remain on the security watch list barring him from the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

For full disclosure, I should note that clicking on (URL) results in reload and a final URL of (URL) it's still asking for payment to read the article. (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)