 Off-Topic / Debate / 28130
Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:05:08 GMT

<snip>

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070123.wxarar23/BNStory/National/home

I'm glad *some* senators are calling it what it is--

"Demogoguery"?

Speaking of Demogoguery...

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/01/24/chuck-hagel-on-fire/

Oh wait, he's a Republican.  I guess his speechifying can't be considered that.

As an aside, I agree with everything Hagel stated and consider him a man of
class.  I don't think he was pontificating for the sake of scoring political
points.  Nor did I think that Sen. Leahy was doing same.  However, John might
disagree...

I think it's time for some legitimate and honest answers from those in the
administration that have lead all of us to where we are today.  And I think that
these two clips capture that--'the people' want answers.

Go get 'em!  I say

Dave K