 Off-Topic / Debate / 28058
    Re: Keen Observers of Community... —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Tim, Do you mean this in a general sense or are you specifically referring to JLUG? A person has to consider why they want to join a clique. If it is to change the group and its dynamic, then they may be in for trouble. And yes, I agree there (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Keen Observers of Community... —Tim David
   (...) I was meaning generally. I am a member of the JLUG clique (I think) Tim (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Keen Observers of Community... —Tim David
   (...) In retrospect its not a clique, because that implies exclusion, whereas you only have to show an interest in Lego to join AFAIK Tim (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)