 Off-Topic / Debate / 28052 (-10)
  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) ... (...) ... (...) So tell us Chris, and be honest - where did the bad Janey touch you? (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Although you've left me with quite a bit of snipping to do anyway. (...) And if this were JLUGNET, then I might be compelled to agree. From my perspective, this particular discussion is entirely relevant here on LUGNET, since it is based on my (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) I know exactly what you mean. I'm feeling a little bit of the same thing right now. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) It used to be, but we gave up the hobby when they changed the colour of the fish to bley. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Gee, when I see how some of the folks on JLUG seem to enjoy troll-baiting people who you absolutely know will overreact, I would expect that shooting fish in a barrel is exactly the sport you savor. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) I did not complain about LUGNET. I simply commented that participation here is down, and that I hope this forum will return to some semblance of its former self. (Please note that the subject line of (URL) my post on that topic> was phrased as (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Chris, Please in future be careful linking to JLUG as some of the slogans are of an adult nature and this is supposed to be a family friendly site. Trust me when I say I know what I am talking about. I have probably posted the most horrible, (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Nah. Too much like shooting fish in a barrel for my taste. Cheers Richie Dulin CSF Non-grokker. (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Complaining about Classic Space Forums gets my vote, but I'm open to reading complaints about Legofan if that takes your fancy. Allister (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) So Chris, having complained about LUGNET, and now moved on to complain about JLUG (my two favourite forums, incidentally), can I ask you what site you plan to complain about next? Wikipedia? Cheers Richie Dulin JLUG Community Overlooker (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact