 Off-Topic / Debate / 27967
  Re: Supply-Side Economics? The Evidence Says No!

(...) I've never heard it said that the US consumes 75% of the worlds resources. I've heard it consumes 25%. Are you learning percentages from Dave Schuler? (...) To be honest it kind of is. Your rates of literacy and numeracy are incredibly poor by (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Supply-Side Economics? The Evidence Says No!

(...) I find that offensive and insulting. I've worked long and hard to foul up my understanding of percentages, and I won't have you casting aspersions on my diligent efforts! Do you think dim-wittedeness like this comes easily? No way! Besides, (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Supply-Side Economics? The Evidence Says No!

(...) Hey, I think I was just sucker-punched.... JOHN (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)