 Off-Topic / Debate / 27924
    The Pope gives Islam the bird? —Avery Christy
   Check the story (URL) Discuss here in off-topic debate. It has been a while since a good hearted conversation has been going on in this sub forum, and, after my Saurian fighter (seemingly) received the snub in .Space, I am feeling slightly (...) (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: The Pope gives Islam the bird? —Jason S. Mantor
   (...) Yeah that was pretty stupid thing for the Pope to imply. It's not like the "west" hasn't pissed off the fundamentalist sects of all religions enough. So, lets pour some gas on the fire! It really is a bizarre world we live in lately : ( (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)