 Off-Topic / Debate / 27892 (-5)
  Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!

(...) Hmm, here is the screen directly before you confirm your order. What more warning do you need? (URL) Sorry, but you seem to be flaming (or trolling) Lego. I'm gonna defend Lego. It would be flaming to call you an idiot, which I'm not gonna do. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!

(...) Actually, Illinois looks wierd. Looks like it's variable sales tax depending on the district, which I had never heard of before. Chicago, for instance, looks like it has a 9% sales tax. And, if you calculate the sales tax *after* the shipping (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!

(...) i totaly and comepletly agree!!!!! well said! ondrew (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!

--SNIP-- (...) --SNIP-- Moved to off-topic.debate Yes it's their business but of course you can get pissed at the way it is run. That's like saying you shouldn't get pissed at a shoddy product: it's the manufacturers business and they can run it how (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Kent Hovind -- Criminal Creationist

(...) I drove straight through from MN to Philly (24 hours total, including a 3 hour nap). I don't remember Cranberry-- perhaps I slept through it:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact