 Off-Topic / Debate / 27790
    Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Timothy Gould
   (...) I was using trolling in the sense of inviting me to respond in an annoyed (and thus reduced) capacity. Having just skimread the wikipedia article I think this is one of a great many uses of the word but probably not the most common (there (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Allister McLaren
   (...) That's just the sort of comment I expect to see from a white man. (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)