 Off-Topic / Debate / 27785
  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) Hey, isn't le phoque a violation of the LUGNET TOS re: profanity? Dave! (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) So now you are telling me that my second language is profane?!? Jude :-P (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) Well, for some people, profanity is practically a first language, so at least you'd have plenty of people to talk to! But actually, since I can just barely manage to communicate in one language, I was making fun of myself (and, by extension, (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) Please refrain from profanity at Lugnet, Dave! (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

This is really bizarre. I ask a simple question and have my ethics about race questioned, my honesty about my job and my motives about my Lego collection called into the fray. Well I am too old to deal with Timmy. He is spring loaded to the pi..ed (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX) !