 Off-Topic / Debate / 27755
27754  |  27756
Subject:
"its worth the 2:47 of your time to watch"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:43:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2882352308723132091&q=lego&pl=true

Not the best in technical style... but I have to agree... this production "its
worth the 2:47 of your time to watch".

I think this is an interesting use of Lego, nice to see an interesting message
being presented. I would like to see more "films" like this instead of the more
typical Lego breakdancing, shoot outs or light saber duels.

Besides, it has a great sound track, too bad you can't dance to it.

Janey "Red Brick"