 Off-Topic / Debate / 27750
  Re: Looks LIke Snow in Late April....

(...) That's what I'm talking about. Don't tell him I said so because he'll just get a big head, but I have the utmost respect for Dave! But I've found that sometimes behind his wry humor he is actually serious. When one lies down with dogs, one (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Looks LIke Snow in Late April....

(...) I suspect that Murdoch is a pure whore. If he thought he could get more money by supporting Democrats, he'd be waving that banner instead. (...) And sometimes behind my actual seriousness I'm being wryly humorous. nyuk nyuk nyuk (...) Well, to (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)