 Off-Topic / Debate / 27686
    Re: A Berkeley Study That Portrays Liberalism Positively?!! —John Neal
   (...) Ahh, I forgot to factor in O'Reilly. I didn't even know he had a radio program. As for Howard, well, he is the poster child for much that is S & R [1] with our country. JOHN [1] Sick and Wrong (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: A Berkeley Study That Portrays Liberalism Positively?!! —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal wrote: <snip> (...) Yeah, O'Reilly uses his radio program to say things he wouldn't say on the telly, and vice versa--in this way, he can claim he didn't say something bigotted or factually wrong on whatever (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)