 Off-Topic / Debate / 27657 (-5)
  Re: Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) I thought it was funny, but then it's mainly USians that need a laugh track. (...) I'll take your word for that. pete.w (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) They're mostly sheep there anyway aren't they???? ROSCO (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) Well I'll have to take your word for that, since I really have no idea what the Ambassadors do. So far the exchange of information seems to be decidedly one way, if it happens at all. Apart from the occasional marketing survey, we (the general (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  A Time For Mourning

(URL) For me> (URL) For Lar> (URL) For Surfer Dudes> (URL) For German kitties> You? JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) --SNIP-- That's an interesting interpretation of my post then. All I said was that it was a pity that spanned-the-globe didn't cover its Southern half. Not once did I say I had expected it to. --SNIP-- (...) I can't wait for the day I can be (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact