 Off-Topic / Debate / 27641
    Re: At last, some family-values legislation I can really get behind! —David Eaton
   (...) Well, if he had picked something slightly more equivalent, like "personality type X" or "brown eyes" or "under 5 feet tall", it wouldn't quite get the same type of media attention he's looking for. But I think his point still stands-- IE that (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: At last, some family-values legislation I can really get behind! —John Neal
   (...) Ahh, it's all about media attention. I think that you are onto something, Dave! (not to be confused with Dave!!) (...) Barring homosexuals is extreme. But I do contend that there is a definite hierarchy when selecting prospective parents. 1M1F (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)