 Off-Topic / Debate / 27587 (-5)
  Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like

(...) lol And who exactly is this president of "Iranin";-) Actually, you have outed my laziness, as I didn't care to look up how to spell (looking up, now....) Ahmadinejad, if that is even what you are talking about. Are you referring to the fact (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like

(...) Tsk tsk tsk John. You (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) have told people before to addess the US President by his proper title as opposed to George Dubya so I would expect the same courtesy extended to the Iranin President. Tim (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like

(...) I did say "seriously".... If in case you are serious (which I seriously doubt), then there is a problem with your solution-- the Iranians apparently thought of that already and have substantially decentralized their stuff, making a 1 shot (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like

(...) Israel bombs it back to the stone age. Last time this happenned (in Iraq), you bombed up the American supplied aircraft of the Israeli airforce with the necessary ordnance, and they (URL) the facilities>, safe in the knowledge that the US (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Alles klar, Herr Kommissar. (...) Exactly. But are fundamentalists more apt to resort to violence in promoting/defending their ideals? I'm thinking not, and so I suspect that the seeds of violent intolerance are sown elsewhere. I have a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact