 Off-Topic / Debate / 27577 (-5)
  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Muslim groups and nations

(...) Hey, scroll down to the (URL) next to last image>. :) Bruce (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) O take the threats and so-on seriously, but to go to war over them is ia bit over the top. As much as it may pain you to hear it, if you want to justify going to war, then wait until they do an act of war, not just threaten. Thwart plans, yes. (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  How Do You Solve A Problem Like

(URL)? Seriously. JOHN (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) That's what I was asking, thank you for clarifying. ROSCO (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Not "less". What they are actually doing now is making serious threats and engaging in deliberately provocative behavior. So the question becomes, do we take them at their word, or do we take the chance that they are full of BS? We are being (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact