 Off-Topic / Debate / 27561
Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: --BIG--SNIP--
   In Australia we manage quite well with a thing called de facto relationships. It accords the same rights as marriage to couples who have been cohabiting for a reasonable length of time. You need to prove you’ve been cohabiting to be granted it but in the case of your beloved man and wife couples that wouldn’t be a problem.

But the flaw in that is that you don’t have to be cohabiting to be married

Another Tim