 Off-Topic / Debate / 27532
Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:48:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/temp/jesus.png

I remain unmoved to cut off your head.

JOHN

Had I run that in a newspaper would you remain unmoved to boycott that newspaper?

(forgot to answer this)

For me, life is too short to quibble about the small stuff. I’d fry bigger fish.

JOHN