 Off-Topic / Debate / 2750
Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 06:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
[...] So with all due respect,
when you say that TLC had never said yea or nay to xyz, you're actually
making an assumption, or at best a educated guess.

(Just re-reading what I just wrote)

Bad wording -- I didn't mean that to sound like a back-handed slap.  And
I don't mean to demean educated guesses.  I just meant that maybe the tone
of this message,

   http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=2743

was a bit strong, given the known facts.

Whoops, darn it, I did it again.  I meant this message,

   http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=2741

not #2743.

Sorry.

--Todd