 Off-Topic / Debate / 27383
Re: We just never seem to learn, do we?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Avery Christy wrote:
   First of all, the article:

Article

and now, to put it into some perspective:

Perspective

-Avery

Except that the argument there is not an example of the fallacy. He is comparing right-wing organisations who propose the banning of gay groups to a rather famous right-wing organisation which banned gay groups which is a perfectly valid analogy.

Tim