 Off-Topic / Debate / 27315
    Re: Say Whaa???? —Timothy Gould
   (...) I agree with you that this study is complete BS. He has found a correlation between the USA having bad social problems and the USA having lots of religious people. That's not exactly breaking news. To then link the two is preposterous at best. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Say Whaa???? —Scott Arthur
   (...) There is more to being a Christian than saying "I’m a Christian"... look no further than that lying-murdering-cowa...Christian” Bush Jr to see what I mean. Scott A (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)