 Off-Topic / Debate / 27301
  Re: Heads up, atheists

(...) Heh. Not as well as I'd like, to be honest. My knowledge of modern history is embarrassingly feeble, and I have no ear for modern poetry, either. Most of the meaty entries on my "stuff I've read" list came about in college, though I still like (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Heads up, atheists

(...) In the same manner as are you, Dave! :-) But I have faith in you, Dave! For I believe that you embrace the sentiment of Socrates' statement (about arguments, and Truth): "For I would give the wisdom of Daedalus, and the wealth of Tantalus, to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)