 Off-Topic / Debate / 2729
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:27:02 GMT

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:
I am assuming that they HAVE a clue, have seen the furor, and have no problems with
it.  Or their Legal/Marketing Depts are full of people WAY too slow to act.  If
they have a clue, and a brain, they WILL post something to lego.com.

Or they don't care.  Which is what I think.  And I'm more than
willing to interpret silence that way, just like we've interpreted
their silence on other issues that way.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/