 Off-Topic / Debate / 27237
    Re: LEGO Factory Terms Of Service —Samarth Moray
   Sorry... had to jump in. (...) Just let me point out here that 'severeity' is something relative. I don't see any problem with the 'severeity' that you refer to. It's their religion, and it's up to them how they should practice it, or not practice (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Factory Terms Of Service —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I believe that I tried to point out the relativism of my usage of the word 'severe.' My sister is a Muslim, and my understanding above is directly related to my experience of how she expresses her faith in Islam. We often talk about the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)