 Off-Topic / Debate / 27198
    Re: Life size guns and assault rifles on Brickshellf-- opinions? —James Trobaugh
   I understand your point Dave. I think that its up to the parents to make sure that Brickshelf isn't the first place their kids learn about guns especially if there are guns in the child’s home. At have a .357 Magnum in my closet (locked in a gun (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Life size guns and assault rifles on Brickshellf-- opinions? —David Simmons
   Hey James, Thanks for getting my point and the little accompanying nudge (which was all in fun)! With all the virtual fur flying around here lately, I was really nervous about posting. The last thing I want is to mistakenly start a wildfire, (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)