 Off-Topic / Debate / 27107 (-5)
  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) The general theory of Nazism is based on hate, whereas the general theory of communism is based on peace. It was one madman (Stalin) who transformed the USSR into a machine that killed 30 million Russians. And again, don't forget that ALL (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Snide comments can have premises? I thought they were just mean. Rosco, are your snide comments generally based on true premises? (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) I don't believe that speech was included at the time of the BoR for society-at-large censorship, but rather protection from vengeful governing bodies like royalty or Congress. As I stated earlier, there were no neo-nazis in the late 18th (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Uh, isn't that pretty much what I wrote? Dave! (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) "requires protection" All speech is protected, but only some speech needs to be protected. -Lenny (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact