 Off-Topic / Debate / 27087
  Re: ...just one more form of anti-Semitism

Strange. It works for me.... but only sometimes. Same story, but a different angle: (URL) A (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: ...just one more form of anti-Semitism

(...) Posted on October 7, 2004 10:01 PM EST Email this Commentary By BRUCE S. TICKER Location: Philadelphia Those Presbyterians and Episcopalians might as well have kicked and beaten their mutual victim to a pulp while they were at it. No, not (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: ...just one more form of anti-Semitism

Much of this article is filled with fallacy and nonsense arguments. The guy is upset but isn't doing a very good job of convincing me that his side is actually right. (...) How exactly does taking a stronger role in this issue de-legitimize the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)