 Off-Topic / Debate / 27057
    Re: Here's a scary one —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm down with publishing convictions but accusations? Not so much. As it turns out maybe I'm biased, we had a recent situation where having the convictions published was a good thing as it got someone outed that really didn't need to be around (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Here's a scary one —Scott Arthur
   In the UK, we do not name-and-shame as it is recognised that it can force individuals underground instead of bringing them back into society. Scott A (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)