 Off-Topic / Debate / 27055
    Re: Thoughts? —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) It looks pretty darn real (although I'm not an EE so I can't tell). It smells legit as a page... although there are a couple of mysterious things. One, it's on a German domain (.de) and second, there are no other pages on the site. In fact, (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Thoughts? —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Update - I don't know why this piqued my interest, but it did. Anyway, Googling for PIC16F876 and CD4066BCM brought up a couple of interesting pages. Some of the images came from (URL) this page> on DansData web site. There's also a (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)