 Off-Topic / Debate / 27052
    Re: I think I'm going to puke.... —Frank Filz
   (...) I visited an MIT dorm once that had a unixex bathroom, with showers... You bring up an interesting and quaint "difference" between males and females. Culture hides the fact that females can have digestive outbursts just as males do, while (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: I think I'm going to puke.... —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Some segments of society feel that, but it has nothing to do with what I just said (though I suppose if you feel that I didn't qualify "romance" as only applying to females with me, I can understand the mistake). ;-) -->Bruce<-- (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)