 Off-Topic / Debate / 27002
    Re: I think I'm going to puke.... —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Matters on what you define as "manliness." Some forms of masculinity are rebuffed by the Left - such as not allowing women into the army (the manly-man should never have to rely on women to fight wars). You could say that the Politically (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: I think I'm going to puke.... —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Always nice to be informed on what the malnutritioned MALE will be wearing this fall, tho! On another level, this whole discussion does say a lot about the political climate/freedoms we do enjoy, regardless what side of the fence you sit on, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)