 Off-Topic / Debate / 2693
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 07:35:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher Lannan writes:
[...]
I guess I just don't know if publishing information that a company doesn't
want us to see is "wrong" (don't reporters do this all the time?) though I
will agree that it could be considered hostile to that companies interests,
and if we as AFOLs are trying to create a better relationship with tLC then
maybe not a good idea.

Bingo.

taking the reporter idea farther- it seems that it is tLC's job to keep
their secrets secret and it is the reporter's job not to- both sides have
their part to play in this "game."

Bzzt.  Rationalizing.

--Todd