 Off-Topic / Debate / 26884
Re: VE Day.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 18:51:38 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IGDy1E.ynu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

Has he forgotten how Grandpappy Bush (Prescott Bush) hoped to profit
from Nazism?

`<yawn`> Bush and the Pope are Nazis.  Got it. `<back to sleep`>

John,
I fear you are still dreamin'. I said no such thing.

Okay, I admit the Pope was thrown in for good measure (not that {he} isn't
getting smeared by {other} lefties as a Nazi).

{What were you trying to say???}  What was your point?  Merely smear by
innuendo?  What's your point?  What's your point?

[JOHN]

He is probably trying to tell you that your country is/was ruled by idiots
with no morals, and that they should be terminated.
I think I have to agree on that.

/J