 Off-Topic / Debate / 26709
26708  |  26710
Subject:
Terri Schiavo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:45:31 GMT

I’m amazed that the man who took the world on an illegal war which cost the lives of tens-of-thousands, disrespects human rights and executed dozens of juvenile offenders did not have the power to “save” Terri Schiavo.

I’m even more amazed that a man with such disrespect for human life would even want to...

Scott A