 Off-Topic / Debate / 26663
  Re: Excellent news!

(...) Not sure where you are going with that since no one is going to live a couple of hundred years. (...) So we don't murder innocent people. (...) My point exactly. (...) How so? (...) No. There's lots of people who confess to crimes that they (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Excellent news!

(...) Well, that's my point. These types of absurd sentences are given out anyway. (...) We do that anyway with our system that releases criminals on technicalities and those criminals go on to kill again. (...) I was trying to focus specifically on (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Excellent news!

(...) I believe the point of three consecutive life setences is so that if someone becomes eligible for parole, they would still have to serve the next consecutive sentence (used in states that do not have "Life without any possible parole" (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)