 Off-Topic / Debate / 26615
  Should Prince Charles abdicate?

In the UK, Prince Charles, the heir to the throne, has recently announced that he will marry Camilla Parker-Bowles. This follows his divorce from Princess Diana and hers from her husband. They were seeing each other before either of them got (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Should Prince Charles abdicate?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Bellis wrote about prospective King Chuck. As one of the Queen's subjects, I probably ought to take this all more seriously but: (...) Yes people (and I) do care some. This is why there are currently record numbers (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Should Prince Charles abdicate?

(...) Speak for yourself mate! ;) Scott A (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Should Prince Charles abdicate?

(...) Indeed there is - (URL) Posh Spice> has just had a baby! Scott A (who hates the growing vacuous celebrity culture) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Should Prince Charles abdicate?

Snip (...) remarriage after divorce! Tim (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Should Prince Charles abdicate?

(...) We can always use a good laugh. :-) (...) It's amusing that a religion founded on the principle that the King of England can divorce (or behead) his wife gets antsy about Prince Chucky's antics. (see "We can always use a good laugh" above) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)